Sales Manager / Sales Consultant (m/f)
We are looking for a motivated, ambitious Software Sales Rep with practical experience in selling enterprise software solutions. In this role you will be responsible for the complete sales cycle including generating your own sales pipeline of potential prospects, qualifying potential leads, demonstrating our Data Analytics Solutions and closing of the deals.
You will be part of a talented team that works on innovative Data Analytics applications. You will have the chance to be one of the first Sales Reps in our team with the freedom and flexibility to bring in all your ideas how to build a dedicated successful sales team inside our organisation. You are highly motivated to collaborate with Developers and Software Architects to exchange the experiences of your sales activities and give appropriate feedback to continuously improve our Data Analytic solutions.
- Generate qualified leads by practivly cold-calling into target companies.
- Identify and profile new prospect accounts.
- Qualify inbound leads and prospects, identify decision makers, business pain points, relevant project opportunities, budget and purchase timeframes.
- Manage the complete sales cycle and present the value of our Big Data Analytics Solution and it's supported use cases to IT and business executives.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue
- Demonstrate our Solutions via Web, phone and at personal meetings at customer sites
- Communicate effectively with Product Management, Architects and Developers to understand and feedback customer requirements.
Required Skills and Experiences with:
- Marketing, sales or business development experience in software or technology sales.
- Selling business software applications
- Managing high volume of mid-market and enterprise level opportunities
- Understanding of the business processes and systems involved and touched by our solution use cases
- Managing and closing complex sales cycles
- Demonstrate and explain complex business software solutions to decision makers
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent German and English language written and verbal
Additional preferable Skills:
- Previous sales methodology training
- Experience with Data Analytics / Business Intelligence / ETL
- Background in Automotive and/or Manufacturing Industry
Please send your application to email@example.com