In November 2019, DSA SKYLYZE was at Mövenpick Hotel Stuttgart Airport with its Automotive Warranty Management software solution as part of the Roadshow 2019. About 30 interested experts from the automotive supply industry were presented the holistic and innovative Warranty Management Software.
Among others, the following questions from the practice of warranty management were discussed using the SKYLYZE modules and their innovations:
– How can you automatically identify and fend off unjustified complaints from your OEM customers?
– How do you automatically identify complaints that are the responsibility of your suppliers and could be passed on to them?
– How do you recognize trends and avoid serial damage through automated intelligent field monitoring?
– How do you professionally prepare for your customer meetings in just a few minutes with individual data analysis reports?
– How do you forecast and simulate your warranty costs for future periods and vehicle projects with just a few clicks?
During and after the event, further best practices and experiences were exchanged and contacts were made in a nice atmosphere with snacks and drinks.